Exhibiting at OCEANS 2018 Charleston provides access to the marine industry’s influencers and decision makers, including leading scientists, technologists, engineers, and government representatives. Additionally, the OCEANS Conference will boast a rich mix of government, academic, and regional plenary speakers, including significant participation from the USN, ONR, NOAA and other government organizations:
- Create new relationships in the entire marine technology supply chain – government, scientific, military, and commercial customers are waiting to be introduced to your company.
- Raise the profile of your company and align your brand with the marine science, technology and engineering sector
- Network with fellow sector leaders
- Attend technical program sessions and stay on the cutting edge of what’s next in the worlds of marine science, technology and engineering
- Participate in topical roundtables in the Exhibitor Theater to deepen your understanding of the needs and challenges of practitioners within the industry
The OCEANS 2018 Charleston exhibit floor is optimized to promote significant attendee and exhibitor engagement so industry-leading organizations, vendors, and suppliers will have ample opportunities to network with current and prospective customers:
- The exhibit hall is located literally in the thoroughfare between the main plenary auditorium and the technical session rooms, encouraging optimum traffic and participation in exhibit hall events.
- All lunches and applicable session breaks will be held on the exhibit floor, with the lunch session on day one expanded to 90 minutes to allow substantial time for business interactions.
- The inaugural Exhibitor Theater is set in the middle of the exhibit floor and provides exhibitors the opportunity to share technical presentations and demonstrations.
For new and returning exhibitors, opportunities abound to capitalize on meeting new contacts and renewing old relationships. How will you leverage the opportunity?
Study the agenda, take in the level of speakers, content and theme, then complete the form to the right to learn more about exhibit opportunities.