This year the OCEANS conference is offering exhibitors and patrons a brand-new opportunity to engage with potential customers and industry leaders who attend the event in Charleston: the inaugural Exhibitor Track.
This program provides exhibitors and patrons the opportunity to participate in scheduled roundtables or corporate presentations right in the center of the exhibit hall, in the brand-new Exhibit Hall Theater:
- Your customers come directly to you to hear about and discuss trending, relevant topics within the marine technology and engineering fields
- Showcase and demonstrate your company’s expertise on these subjects
- Build and/or deepen relationships with decision makers and thought leaders
- Learn from attendees and fellow exhibitors about emerging trends, pain points, and challenges within the industry and OCEANS-related business sectors
- Lay the groundwork for continuing the conversation about how your products and services provide solutions
The Exhibitor Track will be promoted alongside the technical program sessions for optimum exposure and maximum participation.
Keep your company top of mind as attendees delve into the latest research, findings, and cutting-edge solutions at OCEANS 2018 Charleston. All opportunities are first come, first served; to participate, contact our Sales Team today.
Limited to 6 presentations – only 4 left!
A/V will be provided – microphone, screen, computer
Presenter may choose topic; however, it must fit within the technical topics for the conference and may not be a sales pitch for your company’s products or services (flier: to learn more, visit charleston18.oceansconference.org/program/technical-program-topics/).
Max capacity: 45 seated attendees
Topics have been chosen by the OCEANS Conference staff:
1. Maritime Cyber Security
2. Technical Solutions to Coastal Resilience
3. Surface Autonomy
4. Maritime and Port Logistics
5. Ocean Observing
6. Educating the future Maritime and Oceans Domain Workforce